The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is now in effect, and PlayQuiz is here to support you in meeting its requirements.
What Is GDPR?
GDPR is setting a new standard for how organizations collect, use, and protect EU citizens’ personal information. With the growing concern for data safety, this law is designed to restore the confidence of the public.
GDPR Implications For Your Organization
Whether or not your organization is based in the EU, all business that control or process personal information of EU citizens have to do so in accordance with the GDPR requirements. As an employer, this means that you are responsible for ensuring that the personal information of your EU citizen employees is processed in accordance with the GDPR requirements. Because of this, you are also responsible for ensuring that any workplace service providers that you use will process the personal information of your EU citizen employees in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
PlayQuiz Commitment of Support In Your Organization’s GDPR Compliance
PlayQuiz is committed to supporting you in ensuring that your use of our workplace tool meets the GDPR requirements. Here are some of the measures that PlayQuiz has put in place to reflect that:
- PlayQuiz Contractual Terms Reflect GDPR Requirements
PlayQuiz has prepared a Data Processing Addendum that contains the GDPR contractual requirements. Where applicable, this Data Processing Addendum is incorporated into our Terms of Service, available at https://www.theplayquiz.com/terms/ .
Our contractual commitments relevant to GDPR are that:
- PlayQuiz will be transparent and never use your employees’ personal information other than as instructed by you,
- PlayQuiz will maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your employees’ personal information,
- PlayQuiz will assist you with requests from your employees regarding their personal information that is processed using our services.
- PlayQuiz Will Continue to Improve Its Security Infrastructures
PlayQuiz is committed to maintaining appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your employees’ personal information in line with the GDPR requirements.
Our commitments to maintaining our security measures are as follows:
- PlayQuiz ensures that, to the extent possible, your employees’ personal information is pseudonymized,
- PlayQuiz ensures that your employees’ personal information is encrypted, both in transit and at rest,
- PlayQuiz has measures in place to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of PlayQuiz processing systems and services,
- PlayQuiz can restore the availability and access to your employees’ personal information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident, and
- PlayQuiz is putting in place a process for regularly testing, assessing, and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your employees’ personal information.
- For more details regarding PlayQuiz commitment to invest in its security infrastructures, we invite you to read our Data Processing Addendum.
- PlayQuiz Products Are Designed To Help You Meet Your GDPR Requirements
PlayQuiz is committed to making every effort to build product features that help you meet your GDPR requirements.
PlayQuiz ensures that you can meet the GDPR data portability requirements by providing, among others, features that permit you to export some of the employees’ personal information.
PlayQuiz is here for you. Please contact our customer support team if you have any GDPR-specific questions.